Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Memories of Thailand...

I know, I know... it's taken me about... 1,894,210 years to post this video. But let me tell you, I think I should let Alex take care of the videos from now on. It took me almost 7 hours, and it's the SIMPLEST THING!!! It took so long because there's SO many pictures. Each picture is about 3 seconds and the video is almost 9 minutes. You do the math. :)

I hope you enjoy looking at our pictures from Thailand. Looking back over them again... and... again... and... even some more, I realized just how much fun Alex and I really had and what awesome memories we made. Sometimes I wonder if I would've had as much fun if Alex wasn't with me, but then I realize... I'll never know. And I'm glad I'll never know. Because the only thing that can make this type of adventure even more amazing is sharing it with your best friend... and luckily... I do that every day. ::insert cheesy smile and sort of pretend wink here::



"And so we go... and we don't look back. Ahead of us will be trials and tribulations mixed with excitement and laughter. The challenge is great, but the rewards are infinite. And though we turn our heads sometimes to the past, and smile at the memories, we look forward at the winding road before us. We feel the sun on our skin, and hear the voices of the people whose lives we want to be a part of. We become a part of something new, something amazing. The adventure is waiting, just outside our door..."

1 comment: